Dr. Christy Montano, D.C. grew up just outside of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. She went on to the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities where she obtained a Bachelor’s of Science in Animal Science with an emphasis in Pre-Veterinary studies. After being a chiropractic patient herself, Dr. Montano decided to pursue post-graduate studies in the chiropractic field.
Dr. Montano attended Parker University in Dallas, TX where she graduated Magna Cum Laude and earned her Doctorate of Chiropractic. Her main focus is family wellness, and she enjoys treating patients of all ages. Dr. Montano uses mainly Diversified technique as well as Thompson and Activator techniques. In addition, Dr. Montano uses Applied Kinesiology, Myofascial Release, Decompression Therapy, Cold Laser, and Kinesiotaping. She believes in tailoring care to each individual, and works to provide great patient care and thorough patient education. She uses gentle and effective techniques that help her patients feel their best and function optimally. Dr. Montano is also very passionate about animals and is a certified provider with the American Veterinary Chiropractic Association. She believes that the whole family can benefit from chiropractic care, even the four legged members!
Dr. Montano is now living in the Denver area with her husband and two dogs. She is excited to be a part of the active Colorado lifestyle, and is looking forward to spending time outdoors with her family.
- Parker University, Doctorate of Chiropractic, 2018
- University of Minnesota – Twin Cities, B.S. in Animal Science, 2012
- Colorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Certified in Animal Chiropractic by the Animal Chiropractic Certification Commission, the official certification body of the American Veterinary Chiropractic Association
- Colorado Chiropractic Association, 2018-present