We at Sheridan Park Chiropractic are watching the news as it unfolds. The cancellation of public gatherings, the closing of businesses and schools have forced us all to make some changes and in response to that, we are planning to modify some of our business practices to keep everyone safe and healthy. These procedures are not being implemented out of fear, but of common sense and best practices.
The information of closures and restrictions can be overwhelming and even though we don’t know how long the disruptions to normal life will continue or how many more changes are ahead of us, we do know that the best thing to do right now is to make sure we are all taking great care of each other and ourselves.
These are the steps and protocols we are implementing to ensure safety, respect and high-quality health care at Sheridan Park Chiropractic:
- Sheridan Park Chiropractic re opens on April 27th for our regular hours with additional cleaning and sanitizing procedures in place.
- We are going to apply a social distancing procedure at the office and continue to monitor for the need for any other procedural changes.
- As a first step, we are going to ask every person to come to our office, park, and then call or text our phone number (303) 429-4104 and let us know you are here. We will ask you to remain in your car, answer some screening questions, and call you in from the parking lot when the room is ready. We will also invite only you, the patient (and your caretaker) to our second office door where we will check your body temperature for fever and check vital signs before walking you to the treatment room. All our staff will be wearing a facemask and sanitizing our hands and the equipment continuously before/after every patient. We would appreciate that our patients follow the governor’s recommendation and wear a facemask when you come to the office. If you don’t have a facemask, we will provide one for you. We don’t anticipate any significant disruptions so you should be able to come in without delay.
- We will continue to schedule patients in a manner that automatically creates social distancing, minimizing contact duration, and reducing the risk of transmitting any virus.
- During this time, let’s all do our part to participate in healthy practices and continue using chiropractic, acupuncture, and massage to help your body function correctly and decrease the physical and emotional stress. There’s no better time than now to ensure your body has the ability to adapt to any virus you might be exposed to.
Remember, eating a healthy diet, staying hydrated, getting plenty of sleep, and taking beneficial supplements can keep your immune system strong so you have a better chance to stay healthy.
Sheridan Park Chiropractic
8753 Yates Drive, Ste. 104, Westminster, CO 80031