Dr. Brinkman moved from Kansas City to Denver and established Sheridan Park Chiropractic Center in its current location in February 1987. Her greatest asset in life has always been a high “CQ” or curiosity quotient. She is challenged to find unique, non-drug-related, non-surgical ways to help people. She has seen a lot of changes in the health care system and a lot of changes in her patients over these past 30 years! Her current patient population has aged right along with her and many are in their 80’s and 90’s now.
Because Dr. Brinkman was very athletic in her youth, she has had a particular interest in the chronic musculoskeletal problems of the aging: runners and soccer players’ knees, football players’ necks and backs, cyclists’ shoulders, etc. But vacuum cleaners, ladders, and garden tools also provide plenty of opportunities for chiropractic care! In addition to chiropractic, Dr. Brinkman helps patients with food allergies and digestive problems who are experiencing symptoms such as abdominal pain, rashes, brain fog, etc. From childhood, Dr. Brinkman suffered from food allergies, and her search for self-healing led her to receive training in advanced courses. Guided by blood panels or other biological tests, she can help patients achieve a more complete sense of well-being. At Sheridan Park Chiropractic, we treat the whole person by thinking outside the traditional box.
- Cleveland Chiropractic College, Kansas City, Missouri – Doctor of Chiropractic 1986
- Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Illinois – Master of Science/Education 1979
- Northwest Missouri State University, Maryville, Missouri – Bachelor of Science/Education 1973
- Colorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Applied Kinesiology
Memberships & Associations:
- Colorado Chiropractic Association, 1986-Present