Dr. Trieu graduated with academic honors from Park College of Chiropractic in Dallas, Texas in 2005, and she also holds a Bachelor’s degree in Biology from the University of Colorado at Boulder. She started her chiropractic career at Sheridan Park Chiropractic under the mentorship of Dr. Rebecca Brinkman. After working for five years as an associate, Dr. Trieu welcomed the opportunity to become the owner and president of Sheridan Park Chiropractic, while Dr. Brinkman began to gradually transition into retirement.
Dr. Trieu uses Applied Kinesiology, Diversified, and a low force drop table in her chiropractic treatment. She has pursued extensive post-graduate studies in a variety of new and well-established modalities including non-force Impulse Adjusting, Kinesiotaping, Decompression Therapy, Cold Laser and Functional Medicine, which allow her to utilize a variety of methods to help patients attain optimal health. Dr. Trieu is passionate about Chiropractic, health, and well-being. She enjoys working on babies, pregnant moms, athletes and people of all ages. She is committed to working together with patients to provide thorough, gentle, and effective chiropractic care to reduce pain, and restore balance and productivity to their lives.
Outside of the office, Dr. Trieu enjoys spending time with her two little girls.
- Park College of Chiropractic, Dallas, Texas, 2005
- University of Colorado at Boulder, B.S., Biology
- Colorado Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- American Academy of Chiropractic Acupuncture
Memberships & Associations:
- American Chiropractic Association, 2002 – present
- Colorado Chiropractic Society, 2015 – present.
- Colorado Chiropractic Association 2005 – 2015